Proster Wood Moisture Meter with LCD Screen Damp Moisture Meter
Delivery and Returns
1. US,UK,AU,DE,FR,IT,ES Free shipping over $50.
2. All products are sold 100% authentic.
3. 48 hours delivery, 5-10 working days can be delivered.
4. Free 30-day return and 18-month warranty.
5. Shipping area supported :US,UK,AU,CA,DE,AT,BE,CZ,FR,LU,NL,PL,DK,IT,ES
6. Note: If you need to purchase multiple pieces or cooperate, please contact us in advance.
This instrument is a conductivity moisture meter specifically designed for the wood/paper/building material industries. And can test the current ambient temperature.
The instrument has for ABCD wood scales, enabling the user to take accurate moisture measurements in all kinds of wood species. This meter is shipped fully tested and calibrated and, with proper use, will provide years of reliable service.
Principle: Electrical resistance
Wood Range: 4~75%
Paper Range: 4~90%
Wall Range: 0.2~24%
Electrode length: 10mm(0.4")
Electrode pins: Integrated
Auto Power OFF: After approx.5 minutes
Power Supply: 2*AAA batteries
Meter housing: ABS plastic
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 (32 to 104)
Measuring temperature range: - 20 to 70 degrees Celsius
Dimensions: 144 X 64 X 31mm (5.7" x 2.5" x 1.2")
Weight: 130g (4.6 oz)
Caution: The electrode measurement pins are extremely sharp. Users care when handling this instrument. Cover the pins with the protective cap when the instrument is not in use.
1. Remove the battery cover, install 2 No. 7 dry batteries, and press the power button once to start the machine.
2. Remove the cap to expose the needle electrodes.
3. Select the appropriate wood calibration scale A, B, C, D (See the Wood Calibration Tables later in this guide) Using "MODE" button.
4. Push the needle pins into the material and observe the reading. Press Hold Key once, Hold the Reading display.
5. Read the current ambient temperature. Press C/F Switch Key, Switch the Degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit
6. Power OFF the instrument.
1X Moisture meter
2X AAA battery(include)
1X English user manual
United States , United Kingdom , Australia , Germany , France , Italy , Spain Free shipping on orders over $50.Our "Free Shipping" covers all standard shipping and handling charges in the US to get our product safely from us to you. It does not include expedited shipping, non-standard shipping, return-shipping, customs and/or import/export fees, or fees charged by any party other thanvinteam Products. Free shipping is only valid for full products and not for parts ordered through customer service. Excludes Alaska and Hawaii. *Please note thatvinteam.com currently does not have any expedited shipping options. Smaller Items ship "parcel" via Fedex. Larger Items such as Playsets, Sheds, Kayaks, ship via LTL Freight. Our current LTL partners include Estes, ABF, Reddaway, YRC, Old Dominion, and Diamond Line. These items are shipped via Curbside Delivery.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.